Jiofi password change: JioFi is a hotspot device offered by Reliance Jio for high-speed wireless connections. Users can connect laptops, smartphones, TVs and other devices with it. With this, users can also share internet connection among themselves. However, sharing the connection among more users affects internet speed. Therefore it is important that the Jiofi device is protected from the access of unwanted users. For this, it should be password protected. By doing this, your device will also be protected from hackers and cybercriminals.
It is also very important to Jiofi password change from time to time. For this, you need a device connected via USB cable to a JioFi device and also have a login ID and password for the configuration portal. If you do not know how to change the password or Jiofi password change, then we are going to tell about Jiofi password change.
Jiofi password change
Follow these steps…
1. Connect your laptop or smartphone to JioFi.
2. Open Google Chrome or any other browser and go to URL: http://jiofi.local.html.
3. Tap on the login button from the top-right corner of the portal page.
4. Go to Settings and select WiFi Settings.
5. Here you will get the option to change the WiFi password and Geofee Name (SSID). So enter your password and SSID (if you want to change). Click ‘Save’ to change.
Note: After successfully saving the new password and SSID all the devices connected to this WiFi will be disconnected automatically. Now you have to use a new password to connect them all.
Now we are going to tell you some things that everyone should keep in mind while changing the WiFi password …
1. The combination of words and numbers makes your password stronger. Such passwords are also difficult for hackers to guess.
2. Avoid easily guessed passwords like a household name, house number, bike/car number, phone number, etc.
3. Passwords created by mixing with special characters are more secure.
Friends, hope that you liked this post and some work was also done. If you find this post useful, then you should not forget to share it with friends. If you still have any kind of problem regarding this post, then you can talk to me in the comment below, I will definitely solve it. Thank you