Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins 2019
There was already many frameworks to build the website but when the wordpress release was released on May 27, 2003, there was a new revolution in website development. With the help of WordPress today, much less is spent and the website becomes in a very short time. Over time blogging emerges as a new business. Now it is very difficult to say whether blogging has become the reason for blogging or blogging has become easy due to wordpress.
Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
SEO is very important for traffic on a website built on WordPress blog or any other framework. With the help of the plugin, SEO can be easily done. Some plugins are also installed when installing WordPress. The option to insert the title, description, and keywordword into the plugin remains available. With this, Search Engine finds it easy to find Keyword. All Plugins are available on ThemeGPL.com
ThemeGPL is platform over 2000 WordPress premium plugins & themes at Cheapest price. ThemeGPL.com is 100% Genuine site which provide GPL version license themes & plugins Virus free.
1. All in One SEO, Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
All in One SEO Pack to optimize your WordPress site for SEO. It’s easy and works out of the box for beginners, and has advanced features and an API for developers.
- XML Sitemap support – submit your sitemap to Google and Bing and improve your SEO
- Image XML Sitemap submitted to Google and Bing to improve your Image SEO
- Google AMP support (Accelerated Mobile Pages)
- Google Analytics support
- Support for SEO on Custom Post Types
- Advanced Canonical URLs
- Redirect attachment pages to parent post
- Automatically notifies search engines like Google and Bing about changes to your site
- Built-in API so other plugins/themes can access and extend functionality
- ONLY free plugin to provide SEO Integration for e-Commerce sites, including WooCommerce
- Nonce Security built into All in One SEO Pack
- Automatically optimizes your titles for Google and other search engines
- Generates META tags automatically
- Avoids the typical duplicate content found on WordPress blogs
- For beginners, you don’t even have to look at the options, it works out-of-the-box. Just install.
- For advanced users, you can fine-tune everything to optimize your SEO
- You can override any title and set any META description and any META keywords you want.
- Compatibility with many other plugins
- Translated into 57 languages
- PHP 7 100% Compatible
2. Yoast SEO Plugin, Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
Yoast SEO Plugin is also very good WordPress SEO Plugin. Some bloggers all in One SEO then speak to use some Yoast SEO Plugin. If seen, both good plugins are good. Use both of those that seem right. You can set a primary category for your post, and determine the taxonomy for every single page on your website.
- Optimize for keywords, keyphrases, synonyms, related keywords, and all word forms of those
- Google, Facebook and Twitter previews
- We analyze the readability of the writing and calculation the Flesch Reading Ease score.
- You can set a primary category for your post, and determine the taxonomy for every single page on your website.
- Avoid confusing Google with duplicate content, by setting canonical URLs.
- No matter how you like to write your posts in WordPress, Yoast SEO works in both the classic editor and in Gutenburg!
- It doesn’t matter whether you know about robots.txt, .htaccess files, clean permalink URLs or sitemaps – Yoast SEO makes sure your technical configuration rolls out the red carpet for search engines.
- The plugin is updated every 2 weeks, so you’re sure that your website is optimized for the most recent Google algorithm
- Get suggestions for links to other pages on your website, as you write
- We show you the 5 words or phrases you use the most on your page, to check if they’re a match with your chosen keywords.
- Easily redirect old URLs to new ones. So you don’t lose visitors because they get stuck on a 404 Not Found page.
- Get a clear overview of your focus keywords and SEO scores (CSV export)
- In Yoast SEO Premium there are no ads.
3.Rich Snippet, Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
The use of the Roch Snippet WP Plugin looks a lot less. Have ever given a search result with star (*) Ranking in Google Search. Star ranking provides tremendous improvement in traffic.
- It gives search engines only the important & precise information to display in search result snippets.
- Rich Snippets are very interactive (photos, star ratings, price, author, etc.) to let you stand out from competition
- See what difference it makes in CTR
- Helps you rank higher in search results
- Helps Facebook display proper information when users share your links on Facebook
> Curious, how does this plugin work?
4. WP Rocket Plugin, Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
WP Rocket is a WordPress Plugin being developed by WP Media. WP Rocket WordPress Plugin helps your Website to load faster with smart caching features including page caching, delivering images on request and static files compression.
- Page Caching
- Caching preloading
- static campression
- and more
5.WP Fastest Cache, Top 5 Best WordPress SEO Plugins
Fast loading of any website is also a good SEO signal. In this case, you should create a Fast Loading Site as fast as possible. Use the Cache Plugin to fast website load. This plugin creates static html files from your dynamic WordPress blog.
When a page is rendered, php and mysql are used. Therefore, system needs RAM and CPU.
If many visitors come to a site, system uses lots of RAM and CPU so page is rendered so slowly.
In this case, you need a cache system not to render page again and again.
- Mod_Rewrite which is the fastest method is used in this plugin
- All cache files are deleted when a post or page is published
- Admin can delete all cached files from the options page
- Admin can delete minified css and js files from the options page
- Block cache for specific page or post with Short Code
- Cache Timeout – All cached files are deleted at the determinated time
- Cache Timeout for specific pages
- Enable/Disable cache option for mobile devices
- Enable/Disable cache option for logged-in users
- SSL support
- CDN support
- Cloudflare support
- Preload Cache – Create the cache of all the site automatically
- Exclude pages and user-agents